This year, Peach Blossom Festival will be held in-person and we plan to create a safe environment to celebrate the accomplishments and performances of our Valley’s students!
The purpose of the Peach Blossom Festival has always been to excite children by introducing them to oral interpretations of poetry and literature, and to allow them to have a positive experience at Fresno State! Past festivals have accommodated up to 6,000 children, and we are so excited to see the next generation of Central Valley performers.
How it Works
This year we are back in-person, on campus and we can’t wait to see you!
- The event will be March 24-25 this year.
- Participation is limited to students in grades 1-6.
- The maximum number of entries per school is 10.
- These groups can be large, small, trios, duos, or solos.
- Performances are limited to five minutes in length, and materials may be memorized or read.
- Presentations in foreign languages are enthusiastically encouraged! If the student intends to provide a translation of their selection during their performance, both the foreign language and English selections must be completed within the five minute time allowance.